KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
In consideration of the Mutual Agreement herein contained, the Company, HEZEKIAH LAND REALTY CO. LTD. and the Sales Person hereby agree as follows:
- Broker agrees to make available to the Salesperson all current listings of the Office, except such as the Broker for valid and usual business reasons may place exclusively in the temporary possession of some other Salesperson, and agrees, upon request, to assist the Salesperson in his work by advice and instruction and agrees to provide full cooperation in every way possible.
- The Salesperson shall be deemed to be an independent contractor and not a servant, employee, or partner of the Broker. The Salesperson shall not be treated as an employee with respect to the services performed hereunder for tax purposes.
- This contract and the association created hereby may be terminated by either party hereto, at any time upon notice given to the other; but the rights of the parties to any commissions which accrued prior to said notice, shall not be divested by the termination of this contract, except that the commission of said salesperson on transactions in process, but not closed, may be subject to deductions for necessary customer service, clerical and administrative work which will be carried out at the discretion of the Broker.
- The Salesperson shall not, after the termination of this contract, use to his/her own advantage, or the advantage of any other person or corporation, any information gained for or from the files or business of the Broker. Any and all notebooks, forms, literature, keys, computer programs and/or licenses paid by the Broker, etc. are to be returned to the Broker. Listings are the property of the Broker and as such will remain the property of the Broker until expiration.
- This agreement shall be binding upon and the benefits shall inure to the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Philippines.
- This agreement is personal to the parties hereto and may not be assigned, sold or otherwise conveyed by either of them.
- The failure of any party hereto to enforce at any time any of the provisions or terms of this agreement shall not be construed to be a waiver of such provision or term, nor of the right of any party thereafter to enforce such term or provision.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Broker and Salesperson, and that there are no agreements or understandings concerning such agreement which are not fully set forth herein, or stated within the Broker’s Policy and Procedures Manual.
- If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the other provisions herein shall remain in full force and effect in such jurisdiction and shall be liberally construed in order to effectuate the purpose and intent of this agreement.
- Salesperson further agrees that should an immediate family member be affiliated in any way with another real estate company that they will notify Broker and understand that it may be cause for Broker to terminate this agreement.
- Commission is on 50/50 sharing and increasing based on sales performance and recruitment.
Hezekiah Land Realty Co. Ltd. reserves the right at all times, to amend, add, delete or modify the Terms and Conditions henceforth.